No more paranoia over sketchy websites.
Use Privacy.com to create new digital debit card on the fly.
So you got hacked once or heard about someone’s account becoming compromised and now you’re making payments by courier pigeons? Privacy.com to the freakin’ rescue! The website is simple to use and they have a browser extension that even auto-fills cards on any checkout page. We’ve been using it for weeks now and absolutely love the level of protection and control it provides. Safe online purchase are literally a click away.
So what makes Privacy so powerful? Well, the ability to quickly create new card numbers for every online service, canceling card numbers without canceling your bank account, stopping subscriptions without having to worry when the trial ends, masking your spending, PCI-DSS compliant, same security standards as the top banks and the list goes on. There is no reason to think about it any longer, get Privacy and rest easy at night knowing you are in full control.
- Connects seamlessly to your bank account.
- Create new virtual debit cards on the fly.
- Set limits on every card so you can’t be overcharged.
- Autofills card info on checkout pages with one click.
- Stop automattic subscriptions in X amount of days.
- Mask all your spending data.
- Easy to use Google Chrome extension.
- There’s a mobile app to manage cards.
- Protect your online identity.
- Protection from fraud and data breaches.